It can be simple or it can be complicated.
Which would you like it to be?
Yes, it is up to you.
Nothing in this world is complicated – nothing – except those things which people make complicated.
Man-Made Complications can be:
- an excuse – “My life is so complicated, no one can figure it out.”
- a fantasy – “I’m so special, there are no answers for me”
- appearance of false self-importance – “I’m so superior intellectually no one else can understand what I know”
- keep people out or away – “If you don’t understand, then you can’t be a part of my world.”
- get rich – “I know something you don’t. If you want to know, you’ll have to pay me a lot of money to fix you”
How do I know? Experience.
Experience has taught me that life is actually quite simple. Human thought makes it complicated.
Humans see themselves as the most intelligent of beasts, however, that notion can also separate us and create an atmosphere in which it is possible for some but not all.
Anything is possible for everyone. It depends on how we’ve been programmed. And programmed we’ve all been by our parents, relatives, friends, academia, society, books, tv, internet, and a host of other sources impacting your life.
The great thing about people is that they can re-program themselves if they give up notions. Step-by-step, as a process, it can be done successfully.
If you are a subscriber, you have found that the free goal setting you received when you signed up to this blog has allowed you to achieve some of your goals. Why? What is a goal?
A goal is simply an attempt to change your life. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn’t. Why? Because you find that you really didn’t want what you thought you wanted and couldn’t stick with the program. Lack of “stickability” tells you the goal you set out to accomplish was not something you really, really want.
New you – what is that? It’s simply a goal. Do you want it?
If you do, then use the goal accomplishing system you’ve received and begin – slowly, progressively, daily.